State Assisted Packages
Due to eligibility requirements, These packages are only offered to those who qualify under the State of Wisconsin Funeral Assistance Program. Please contact the funeral home for package pricing and questions.
Wisconsin Medical Assistance Program
If you or your loved one is currently receiving medical benefits through the State of Wisconsin MA program they should qualify for the state benefit.
If you think you may qualify for this benefit we are able to check for you with a simple phone call 608-661-3678
- The State of Wisconsin will pay up to $1500 towards
funeral or cremation expenses
- The family can spend an additional $3,000 on
expenses if they choose
- Total services may not exceed $4500
- Medical Examiner and Coroner fees may also be included
- The State of Wisconsin will pay $1000 toward cemetery expenses
- The family may supplement $2500 if they choose
- Total cemetery fees may not exceed $3500
Items may Include:
Grave Opening and Closing
Families are required to pay all expenses related to clergy, musicians, flowers, funeral lunches, death certificates, and obituaries and death notices.
We work with the State of Wisconsin on behalf of families that we serve. Many families who qualify for this benefit through the State of Wisconsin choose services that do not require them any fees whatsoever, and others very little.